Free Seminar on California Consumer Privacy ActName: Free Seminar on California Consumer Privacy ActDate: June 24, 2019Time: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) will go into effect in January 2020.
This new law will affect your business if you:
- do any advertising online
- accept credit card payments
- have video cameras on your property
- have a customer loyalty program
- or collect any information about your customers
Join the LA County Business Federation to find out more about how your business may need to comply with the CCPA. Experts will be on hand to discuss new ways for you to maximize your current digital marketing efforts including website design, where to spend your online money, and analyzing your own data to spend marketing dollars efficiently.